Our company RKET Ltd factory focuses at the production of castings of weight from 0.5 kg to 5000 kg of the following steel grades BW10, BW18, J91139, J91149, 161-480, A2, Gr1, J03502, 34CrMo4, 708A37, J13345, J13048, J13045, H41370, 161-430A , 161-430, GrWCB , A10, GrLCA, AW3, Gr.105-85 and other grades including such high alloyed steel grades as 309C30, 309C35, J93503, J94003, J94013 as well as following iron grades 200, 220, A48-30B, Class30B, No.30 and other. We perform machining of the castings.
While designing the technological processes our foundry engineers widely use computer modeling system for heat and hydrodynamic processes (LVM Flow и PROCAST) which helps to promptly select the optimum option of foundry process ensuring required quality of casting at minimum cost.
Factory laboratory is equipped with the «SPECTROMAX» optical emission spectrometer for express analysis of metal and slag. The laboratory is certified to perform chemical analysis of the metal, mechanical properties tests of the castings and control of the properties of the molding materials.
Advanced moulding technologies are used in the foundry.
- Vacuum-film moulding (VFM);
- Lost foam casting (LFC – Lost Foam)
- Moulding technology utilizing furan-resin-based cold-hardening mixtures
- «α-set-process» moulding technology
Qunaching furnace in the heat treatment shop has been modernized. It is lined with new refractory and heat insulation materials, the heating rate is monitored by the automated temperature control system, natural gas and air flow rate.
- electric arc steel-making furnaces of capacity: 1,5 t; 3,0 t;
- induction steel-making furnaces of capacity: 0,16 t; 0,4 t; 1,0 t; 6,0 t.
- thermal gas furnaces, blast cabinet; tumbling mills
List of the products made at our enterprise::
- Crushing plates and inner crushing heads and concaves for METSO MINERALS, SANDVIK, Svedala, KLEEMANN, TELSMITH, Ernst Thälmann, Fintec, Terex and other crushing units (sledgers and gyratory breakers)
- Crushing hammers and hammers of the hammer mills and rotary crushers.
- Liners, mill liners, spare parts used in the abrasive impact process.
- As well as castings of any complexity group according to the customers’ drawings.
General director A. V. Bobrus